At least 83 people were reported dead as tornadoes tore through six states in the U.S. leaving dozens missing and towns in ruin. Kentucky was the worst hit with 70 deaths reported. The state government says the death toll could go as high as 100. The tornado covered a distance of 320 km, the longest ever.
- A Peace Nobel Winner Never At Peace With The World
- Why Indigenous Technology Must Form The Core Of India’s National Security Strategy
- China Challenge: ‘India’s Geopolitics Should Be Threat-Based’
- Nepal’s Pro-King, Pro-Hindu Rallies Mask Deepening Economic Crisis
- G20 Is The New G7, Says Jaishankar, Wants An Indian Global Narrative