After having allowed millions of dollars worth of arms and other equipment to fall into Taliban hands, the Biden administration has suspended the sale of weapons to Afghanistan. It has warned contractors that all pending arms export licences to Afghanistan would be reviewed.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff