U.S. has announced a reward of $10 million for information leading to the identification or location of Islamic State Khorasan chief Sanaullah Ghafari. Believed to be of Arab origin, Ghafari had been blacklisted as a foreign terrorist last November and is believed responsible for all military operations in Afghanistan.
- As US Leads Allies In Making Up With China, India Weighs Its Options
- Critical And Emerging Tech To Drive India-US Ties In Coming Decade
- Nepal’s Ruling Coalition Holds For Now, But Cracks Visible
- ‘An Indian Narrative On Climate Change Is Urgently Needed’
- Indian Navy’s Engagement In IOR & Indo-Pacific, The TIDES Way