U.S. has announced a reward of $10 million for information leading to the identification or location of Islamic State Khorasan chief Sanaullah Ghafari. Believed to be of Arab origin, Ghafari had been blacklisted as a foreign terrorist last November and is believed responsible for all military operations in Afghanistan.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff