Afghanistan’s Taliban rulers plan to change the national identity cards and passports. While the current documents remain valid, the Taliban says new documents must reflect the name of the Islamic Emirate. It’s not clear when the new documents will be issued given that many government offices remain closed with staff afraid to return to work.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Canâ€™t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff