Russia’s new national security strategy, unveiled over the weekend, looks to balance ties with India and China while reducing dependence on the United States. It calls for expanding strategic cooperation with India while developing comprehensive partnerships with China. It recommends ditching the U.S. dollar to enhance economic security and warns of using asymmetric and symmetric measures to defend its sovereignty.
July 28, 2021
- Indo-Pacific Is A Top Priority, India Relations One Of The Most Consequential: U.S. Says
- U.S. To Stay Engaged In Afghanistan; Ties With India Vital: Blinken
- ‘Blinken’s Visit Underscores India’s Value For US Interests’
- Forcing Sri Lankan Government To Accept The Accord Was A Mistake : Says Former IPKF Chief
- India Should Look Within For Sri Lanka Mess