Russia’s new national security strategy, unveiled over the weekend, looks to balance ties with India and China while reducing dependence on the United States. It calls for expanding strategic cooperation with India while developing comprehensive partnerships with China. It recommends ditching the U.S. dollar to enhance economic security and warns of using asymmetric and symmetric measures to defend its sovereignty.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff