Russia’s new national security strategy, unveiled over the weekend, looks to balance ties with India and China while reducing dependence on the United States. It calls for expanding strategic cooperation with India while developing comprehensive partnerships with China. It recommends ditching the U.S. dollar to enhance economic security and warns of using asymmetric and symmetric measures to defend its sovereignty.
- ‘Pakistan’s Self-Made Crisis Won’t End Anytime Soon’
- Maldives Gets Its Next President But Too Many Ifs Lie Ahead
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives