Russia has assembled 70 per cent of the military firepower it needs for invading Ukraine, the U.S. has claimed. Reports in the U.S. media quoting U.S. officials said Russia would aim to capture the capital Kyiv, an operation that could result in 50,000 casualties. Russia has dismissed it as scare-mongering.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff