Reliance Chairman Mukesh Ambani will address the annual general meeting today, where he is expected to update his audience on company’s 5G plans and also the Jio-Google phone. There could be another update on the deal struck with Saudi Aramco in 2019 for stake sale and the induction of the head of the Saudi wealth fund into the Reliance board. There could also be news on the JioMart-WhatsApp integration.
- Chinese Social Media Spews Venom As India-Made iPhones Go On Sale
- Trudeau’s Vote Bank Politics Exposes Gaping Foreign Policy Holes
- Missing Ministers, PLA Corruption Threaten To Spoil Xi Jinping’s Party
- IMEC A Copy of Belt and Road Initiative, Says China Social Media
- An Economic Corridor That Could Link India, Europe Better