Reliance Chairman Mukesh Ambani will address the annual general meeting today, where he is expected to update his audience on company’s 5G plans and also the Jio-Google phone. There could be another update on the deal struck with Saudi Aramco in 2019 for stake sale and the induction of the head of the Saudi wealth fund into the Reliance board. There could also be news on the JioMart-WhatsApp integration.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff