Reliance Chairman Mukesh Ambani will address the annual general meeting today, where he is expected to update his audience on company’s 5G plans and also the Jio-Google phone. There could be another update on the deal struck with Saudi Aramco in 2019 for stake sale and the induction of the head of the Saudi wealth fund into the Reliance board. There could also be news on the JioMart-WhatsApp integration.
July 28, 2021
- Indo-Pacific Is A Top Priority, India Relations One Of The Most Consequential: U.S. Says
- U.S. To Stay Engaged In Afghanistan; Ties With India Vital: Blinken
- ‘Blinken’s Visit Underscores India’s Value For US Interests’
- Forcing Sri Lankan Government To Accept The Accord Was A Mistake : Says Former IPKF Chief
- India Should Look Within For Sri Lanka Mess