There are conflicting reports about the fighting in the Panjshir Valley. The Russian Sputnik agency quoted the National Resistance Front as claiming to have killed over 600 Taliban fighters since Sunday. It says 1000 others have surrendered or been captured. Taliban sources said their offensive in the Panjshir had slowed due to land mines. Former vice president Amrullah Saleh has acknowledged that their position is perilous.
- G-7 Summit: More Pressure On Russia, BRI Rival Plans & India’s Role In Global Energy, Food Security
- No Thaw, India In China’s Adversarial Crosshairs
- ‘Civil Conflict In Myanmar Has Deepened Uncertainties Over Kaladan Project’
- G7 Summit: Projecting India’s Heft To The Developed World
- Myanmar Junta Troops Take Villagers Hostage
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff