There are conflicting reports about the fighting in the Panjshir Valley. The Russian Sputnik agency quoted the National Resistance Front as claiming to have killed over 600 Taliban fighters since Sunday. It says 1000 others have surrendered or been captured. Taliban sources said their offensive in the Panjshir had slowed due to land mines. Former vice president Amrullah Saleh has acknowledged that their position is perilous.
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives
- Dalai Lama, China And The Uncertain Road Ahead For Tibetans
- Xi Jinping’s ‘Organised Loyalty, Entrenched Military Corruption’ & China’s Posture On India Border