There are doubts if Pakistan will attend the meeting of national security advisers called by India to discuss Afghanistan. This is because India may not invite the Taliban, which would contradict Islamabad’s policy of not attending such conferences where the Taliban is not present.
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives
- Dalai Lama, China And The Uncertain Road Ahead For Tibetans
- Xi Jinping’s ‘Organised Loyalty, Entrenched Military Corruption’ & China’s Posture On India Border