Pakistan has announced a “complete ceasefire” with the Tehreek e Taliban Pakistan (TTP). The ceasefire will be for a month while negotiations continue on issues of state sovereignty, security, peace in conflict zones and stability. TTP chief Muhammad Khorasani confirmed that the ceasefire will last until December 9 and talks for a durable peace will continue.
- Maldives Skips NSAs Conclave In Colombo, Woos China
- As US Leads Allies In Making Up With China, India Weighs Its Options
- Critical And Emerging Tech To Drive India-US Ties In Coming Decade
- Nepal’s Ruling Coalition Holds For Now, But Cracks Visible
- ‘An Indian Narrative On Climate Change Is Urgently Needed’