Pakistan has announced a “complete ceasefire” with the Tehreek e Taliban Pakistan (TTP). The ceasefire will be for a month while negotiations continue on issues of state sovereignty, security, peace in conflict zones and stability. TTP chief Muhammad Khorasani confirmed that the ceasefire will last until December 9 and talks for a durable peace will continue.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff