Tesla CEO Elon Musk faces a tax bill of more than $15 billion on stock options, making inevitable a sale of Tesla stock regardless of his Twitter followers recommending he sell stock. Around 58 per cent of his followers voted that he sell 10 per cent of his stock in the company.
- Stopping The CCP From Breaking The Pacific Island Chains
- ‘New Covid Strain Spreading Rapidly But Not Clear How Severe It Could Be’
- Line Of Credit: Lankan Government Looking At $1.5 Billion From India?
- How S-400 Systems Will Boost India’s Air Defence
- Sikyong Opens Up About Chinese Villages, Tibetan Independence