India was not fully in the loop on the U.S.-Taliban deal, said S Jaishankar, External Affairs Minister. He said it was unclear if Afghanistan will have an inclusive government or whether its soil will be used by terrorists. Prime Minister Modi had raised these concerns with President Biden during his recent visit to Washington. He said the two countries’ views on Pakistan’s role in Afghanistan “are not exactly the same”.
January 25, 2024
January 19, 2024
- Indian Air Force’s China Challenge In Ladakh And A Slice Of Tibet
- The Indian Air Force & The China, Pakistan Two-Front Ladakh Threat: Leh AFS AoC Interview
- DRDO National Asset But Needs Smart Changes
- India’s Infra Thrust To Ladakh: Countering China & Pakistan
- Continuing China Talks But Maintaining Robust LAC Posture: Army Chief