India was not fully in the loop on the U.S.-Taliban deal, said S Jaishankar, External Affairs Minister. He said it was unclear if Afghanistan will have an inclusive government or whether its soil will be used by terrorists. Prime Minister Modi had raised these concerns with President Biden during his recent visit to Washington. He said the two countries’ views on Pakistan’s role in Afghanistan “are not exactly the same”.
- ”China’s Ambitions In Space Are Driven By The Need To Dominate, Marginalise Rivals”
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’
- Combating China, Broadening Backlash
- Khorasan Files: The Journey Of Indian ‘Islamic State’ Widows