India was not fully in the loop on the U.S.-Taliban deal, said S Jaishankar, External Affairs Minister. He said it was unclear if Afghanistan will have an inclusive government or whether its soil will be used by terrorists. Prime Minister Modi had raised these concerns with President Biden during his recent visit to Washington. He said the two countries’ views on Pakistan’s role in Afghanistan “are not exactly the same”.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff