India’s civil aviation authorities are extending the ban on international flights from July 31 to the end of August. But some flights will be allowed to operate on a case by case basis. This includes flights carrying thousands of students to the U.S. for studies. Cargo flights will continue to operate without any restrictions.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Canâ€™t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff