India’s civil aviation authorities are extending the ban on international flights from July 31 to the end of August. But some flights will be allowed to operate on a case by case basis. This includes flights carrying thousands of students to the U.S. for studies. Cargo flights will continue to operate without any restrictions.
- As US Leads Allies In Making Up With China, India Weighs Its Options
- Critical And Emerging Tech To Drive India-US Ties In Coming Decade
- Nepal’s Ruling Coalition Holds For Now, But Cracks Visible
- ‘An Indian Narrative On Climate Change Is Urgently Needed’
- Indian Navy’s Engagement In IOR & Indo-Pacific, The TIDES Way