France has reported record Covid-19 cases, with 2,71,686 infected. The pressure on hospitals and public services is enormous but the government is trying to avoid a lockdown. Some restrictions have been placed on public crowds with mask requirements including indoors. Candidates for the April presidential elections are also scaling back their campaigns and rallies.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff