Japan’s former foreign minister Fukio Kishida has won the race to succeed Yoshihide Suga as prime minister. In a closely fought election, Kishida defeated his nearest rival vaccine chief Taro Kono to emerge leader of the ruling LDP. He has promised to spend big on a new pandemic stimulus and to end income inequality.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Canâ€™t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff