Egypt says its forces in the northern Sinai have killed 89 insurgents of the Islamic State. It was not clear when they were killed. The army said it had suffered four casualties and destroyed 13 tunnels being used to infiltrate terrorists into the country.
- ‘Uncertain Road Ahead For Sudan’s New Rulers’
- ‘China’s Influence in South Asia; Vulnerabilities and Resilience in Four Countries’: Carnegie Study
- Sri Lanka, Maldives Cite Major Threats In Region, Laud India’s Response
- ‘The New Border Law May Not Impact India And Bhutan Now …’
- Using Soft Power To Revitalise Bilateral Ties