Egypt says its forces in the northern Sinai have killed 89 insurgents of the Islamic State. It was not clear when they were killed. The army said it had suffered four casualties and destroyed 13 tunnels being used to infiltrate terrorists into the country.
- ‘Pakistan’s Self-Made Crisis Won’t End Anytime Soon’
- Maldives Gets Its Next President But Too Many Ifs Lie Ahead
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives