Afghanistan does not want conflict with any country including India, said its foreign minister Amir Khan Muttaqi. He was quoted as saying that there was “positive conversation” with India during the Moscow conference. He claimed that Daesh or Islamic State had been eliminated across 70 per cent of the country. He confirmed that the Taliban was mediating between Pakistan and the TTP.
- NSA Doval & iCET: Implementation Of Intent Is Key To “Next Big Things” In India-U.S. Partnership
- ‘Battling Polycrisis, Pakistan Caught Between Rock & Hard Place’
- Northern Borders Will Continue To Remain Our Primary Front, Says Indian Army Chief
- India Poised To Be A Global Destination For Green Energy Production
- Zelenskyy To Get U.S. Patriot Missile Defence Systems, Will Knock Them Down Putin Responds