China’s foreign ministry, referring to the Taliban, said “nothing in the world is set in stone. We should not only depend on what has happened in the past but also on what is happening now … watching what is done.” The ministry said the Taliban had given assurances on an open inclusive Islamic government.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff