China’s foreign ministry, referring to the Taliban, said “nothing in the world is set in stone. We should not only depend on what has happened in the past but also on what is happening now … watching what is done.” The ministry said the Taliban had given assurances on an open inclusive Islamic government.
- A Peace Nobel Winner Never At Peace With The World
- Why Indigenous Technology Must Form The Core Of India’s National Security Strategy
- China Challenge: ‘India’s Geopolitics Should Be Threat-Based’
- Nepal’s Pro-King, Pro-Hindu Rallies Mask Deepening Economic Crisis
- G20 Is The New G7, Says Jaishankar, Wants An Indian Global Narrative