In China’s continuing crackdown on domestic internet behemoths, ByteDance, TikTok’s parent and one of the world’s largest private internet firms, has sold a 1 per cent stake to a government affiliate. The stake is shared by three government entities including the China Media Group, which is the propaganda arm of the Communist party. A government appointed director is also expected to join the company board.
- ”China’s Ambitions In Space Are Driven By The Need To Dominate, Marginalise Rivals”
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’
- Combating China, Broadening Backlash
- Khorasan Files: The Journey Of Indian ‘Islamic State’ Widows