Billionaire investor Rakesh Jhunjhunwala, the man behind the new low-cost airline Akasa Air, has placed an order with Boeing for 72 Max 737 jets, including the 737-8 and the high capacity 737-8-200. The order will help Boeing regain ground in one of the world’s fastest growing aviation markets. Akasa Air expects to start flying next year.
- As US Leads Allies In Making Up With China, India Weighs Its Options
- Critical And Emerging Tech To Drive India-US Ties In Coming Decade
- Nepal’s Ruling Coalition Holds For Now, But Cracks Visible
- ‘An Indian Narrative On Climate Change Is Urgently Needed’
- Indian Navy’s Engagement In IOR & Indo-Pacific, The TIDES Way