In a bid to curb the rising number of Covid infections of the Delta variant, Australia has limited those arriving from overseas to 6000 a week, and all will be required to quarantine for two weeks. That could upset 34,000 Australians living overseas who want to return home. With Sydney and Brisbane under lockdown, and less than 8 per cent of adults fully vaccinated, Prime Minister Scott Morrison has promised that the vaccination programme will now be driven on scientific principles and not by politicians.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff