In a bid to curb the rising number of Covid infections of the Delta variant, Australia has limited those arriving from overseas to 6000 a week, and all will be required to quarantine for two weeks. That could upset 34,000 Australians living overseas who want to return home. With Sydney and Brisbane under lockdown, and less than 8 per cent of adults fully vaccinated, Prime Minister Scott Morrison has promised that the vaccination programme will now be driven on scientific principles and not by politicians.
July 28, 2021
- Indo-Pacific Is A Top Priority, India Relations One Of The Most Consequential: U.S. Says
- U.S. To Stay Engaged In Afghanistan; Ties With India Vital: Blinken
- ‘Blinken’s Visit Underscores India’s Value For US Interests’
- Forcing Sri Lankan Government To Accept The Accord Was A Mistake : Says Former IPKF Chief
- India Should Look Within For Sri Lanka Mess