Australian prime minister Scott Morrison’s WeChat account has disappeared prompting accusations that the Chinese government interfered to remove it. His account has been replaced with another one titled Australian Chinese New Life. Morrison has had a WeChat account since 2019.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff