The government is expected to formally hand over Air India to the Tatas on Thursday, nearly 69 years after it was nationalised. This brings to an end a process which began last year when a tender saw Tatas win the airline for ₹18,000 crore.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff