The EU health agency has appealed to member states to urgently take measures to counter the Covid-19 surge, a day after the World Health Organisation warned that 700,000 more may die on the continent this winter. With over 2.5 million cases and nearly 30,000 deaths reported in the past week, Europe is the region currently worst hit by the virus.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff