In Norway’s worst attack in a decade, four women and one man were killed by a man wielding a bow and arrows. The man was later arrested and turned out to be a convert to Islam. He confessed to the attacks although the reason for these attacks was not clear.
- ”China’s Ambitions In Space Are Driven By The Need To Dominate, Marginalise Rivals”
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’
- Combating China, Broadening Backlash
- Khorasan Files: The Journey Of Indian ‘Islamic State’ Widows