Pakistan on Friday marked the 23rd anniversary of its nuclear tests in May 1998, with the army claiming that it had established “credible minimum nuclear deterrence”. Statements were issued by both the army and the foreign office. The day, named Yaum-e-Takbeer, was also marked by the formal inauguration of an 1100 megawatt nuclear power plant in Karachi built with China’s assistance.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff