NEW DELHI: On ‘The Gist‘, Anton Anisimov, the Editor-in-Chief of Sputnik International in conversation with StratNews Global Associate Editor Amitabh P. Revi. The programme discusses Russia’s assessment of the ‘special military operations’ in Ukraine that President Vladimir Putin announced on February 24, Moscow’s objectives, the outcomes so far, the U.S. led NATO and international response to the invasion of Ukraine, the effect of sanctions, the implications on the India-Russia and Russia-China strategic partnership, Russian S-400 supply to India and India’s legacy military cooperation, President Zelensky’s virtual address to the U.S. Congress, the NATO Defence Ministers’ meeting ahead of the summit that President Joe Biden will attend next week and ongoing peace talks.
- “‘Technical’ Mission Logical Step; Visas, Consular Services, Channels To Opposition Key To Strategy”
- Terrorism- Pakistan’s Proxy War In Jammu And Kashmir
- G-7 Summit: More Pressure On Russia, BRI Rival Plans & India’s Role In Global Energy, Food Security
- No Thaw, India In China’s Adversarial Crosshairs
- ‘Civil Conflict In Myanmar Has Deepened Uncertainties Over Kaladan Project’
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff