Common sense tells us that while China’s Belt & Road Initiative (BRI) has great potential for trade, business and investment and could be a lifeline for South Asian states hungry for no-strings-attached funding, there are other implications. The pushback against BRI in parts of Southeast Asia and Africa along with the demand that BRI agreements […]Read More
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff