NEW DELHI: Russia’s removal from the SWIFT network, a crucial messaging system between banks, will not have a catastrophic impact on its economy, says Dr. Suranjali Tandon, Asst. Prof. at the National Institute of Public Finance & Policy. She told StratNewsGlobal that the SWIFT sanctions must be seen in the context of the larger embargoes against Russia since it invaded Ukraine. Listen to this key point she made.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff