New Delhi: India has abstained as the resolution against Sri Lanka has been adopted at the UN Human Rights Council in Geneva with 22 votes for, 11 against (including China, Pakistan, Russia, Philippines) and 14 abstentions. On ‘The Gist’, Ambassador Dilip Sinha, India’s Former Envoy to the UN in Geneva and Jamila Husain, Deputy Editor of the Daily Mirror in Colombo discuss the reasons for the vote, the run-up, international lobbying and India-Sri Lanka ties with StratNews Global Associate Editor Amitabh P. Revi.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Canâ€™t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff