NEW DELHI: Sri Lanka, geographically one of the most important countries in the Indian Ocean and the Indo-Pacific is showing clear signs of tilting towards China in making its foreign policy choices of late despite being proximate to India. A leading Sri Lankan strategic affairs analyst and commentator, Asanga Abeyagoonasekera, in his latest book Conundrum of an Island, makes a valuable contribution to the understanding of the domestic and, regional and global dynamics that inform Sri Lanka’s current choices. He is in conversation with Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale on our special programme Books Corner.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Canâ€™t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff