NEW DELHI: In our special series, Pakistan: State of the Republic, Shuja Nawaz, Distinguished Fellow, South Asia Centre, Atlantic Council, Author of ‘Crossed Swords: Pakistan, its Army, and the Wars Within’ and ‘The Battle for Pakistan: The Bitter U.S. Friendship and a Tough Neighbourhood’ in conversation with StratNews Global Associate Editor Amitabh P. Revi. Shuja Nawaz discusses perspective on the civil-military relationship, Prime Minister Imran Khan, Pakistan as a military with a country, India and Pakistan in a neighbourhood and world of flux, Afghanistan, the ‘nonsensical idea of strategic depth’, war and proxy wars, terrorism, military action below the nuclear overhang, the U.S., Gwadar, Iran and what attacks on China’s workers in Pakistan means.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Canâ€™t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff