NEW DELHI: On ‘Talking Point’ Ambassador Gautam Mukhopadhaya, India’s Former Envoy to Myanmar and Professor Azeem Ibrahim, Director, Centre for Global Policy, Research Professor, Strategic Studies Institute, U.S. Army War College and Author of ‘The Rohingyas: Inside Myanmar’s Genocide’ discuss the constitutional coup in Myanmar, U.S., Indian and Chinese reactions and the implications for Nobel prize Winner Aung San Suu Kyi. The panellists are in conversation with StratNews Global Associate Editor, Amitabh P. Revi.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff