NEW DELHI: On ‘Talking Point’ Ambassador Gautam Mukhopadhaya, India’s Former Envoy to Myanmar and Professor Azeem Ibrahim, Director, Centre for Global Policy, Research Professor, Strategic Studies Institute, U.S. Army War College and Author of ‘The Rohingyas: Inside Myanmar’s Genocide’ discuss the constitutional coup in Myanmar, U.S., Indian and Chinese reactions and the implications for Nobel prize Winner Aung San Suu Kyi. The panellists are in conversation with StratNews Global Associate Editor, Amitabh P. Revi.
- Ex-Maldives President Nasheed Injured In ‘Terror’ Attack, Aussie Police To Aid Probe
- ‘Chinese Companies Will Take A Big Hit, India Is World’s Second Largest Market’
- IP Waiver For Covid Vaccines A Long Shot As Too Many Issues Remain
- India Needs To Engage More With Immediate Neighbourhood: Shivshankar Menon
- India’s Diplomats ‘More Pro-Active’ Than Ours, Says Imran Khan