NEW DELHI: On ‘Talking Point’ Ambassador Gautam Mukhopadhaya, India’s Former Envoy to Myanmar and Professor Azeem Ibrahim, Director, Centre for Global Policy, Research Professor, Strategic Studies Institute, U.S. Army War College and Author of ‘The Rohingyas: Inside Myanmar’s Genocide’ discuss the constitutional coup in Myanmar, U.S., Indian and Chinese reactions and the implications for Nobel prize Winner Aung San Suu Kyi. The panellists are in conversation with StratNews Global Associate Editor, Amitabh P. Revi.
- Why China Is Playing Hardball In Ladakh
- Shia Cleric Ahead In Iraq Poll But Spoils Will Have To Be Shared
- India Pushes Ambitious Trade Deals, Correction Of ‘Historical Wrongs’
- ‘Indigenous 4G Technology Lays Ground For 5G, It’s Also Secure And Foolproof ‘
- China, Bhutan Deal To Speed Up Border Negotiations: The Back Story