NEW DELHI: On ‘Talking Point’ Ambassador Gautam Mukhopadhaya, India’s Former Envoy to Myanmar and Professor Azeem Ibrahim, Director, Centre for Global Policy, Research Professor, Strategic Studies Institute, U.S. Army War College and Author of ‘The Rohingyas: Inside Myanmar’s Genocide’ discuss the constitutional coup in Myanmar, U.S., Indian and Chinese reactions and the implications for Nobel prize Winner Aung San Suu Kyi. The panellists are in conversation with StratNews Global Associate Editor, Amitabh P. Revi.
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives
- Dalai Lama, China And The Uncertain Road Ahead For Tibetans
- Xi Jinping’s ‘Organised Loyalty, Entrenched Military Corruption’ & China’s Posture On India Border