DHAKA: Beginning tomorrow Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi embarks on a two-day visit to Bangladesh, his first trip abroad since the pandemic struck. PM Modi’s visit comes at a time Bangladesh is celebrating the birth centenary year of its founder ‘Bangabandhu’ Sheikh Mujibur Rahman and 50 years of the liberation war. StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale reports from Dhaka on how Bangabandhu’s inspirational legacy lingers on and the importance India attaches to its ties with Bangladesh.
- Myanmar Junta Marks UN’s Call For Arms Trade Halt With Shopping Trip
- ‘The World Does Not See India As Indispensable To Its Interests’
- India’s Presence In Afghanistan Larger Than It Ought To Be: Pakistan’s Foreign Minister
- Lead-Up To The 1971 War & Creation Of Bangladesh
- A Guide To Contemporary China