DHAKA: Beginning tomorrow Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi embarks on a two-day visit to Bangladesh, his first trip abroad since the pandemic struck. PM Modi’s visit comes at a time Bangladesh is celebrating the birth centenary year of its founder ‘Bangabandhu’ Sheikh Mujibur Rahman and 50 years of the liberation war. StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale reports from Dhaka on how Bangabandhu’s inspirational legacy lingers on and the importance India attaches to its ties with Bangladesh.
- G-7 Summit: More Pressure On Russia, BRI Rival Plans & India’s Role In Global Energy, Food Security
- No Thaw, India In China’s Adversarial Crosshairs
- ‘Civil Conflict In Myanmar Has Deepened Uncertainties Over Kaladan Project’
- G7 Summit: Projecting India’s Heft To The Developed World
- Myanmar Junta Troops Take Villagers Hostage
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff