DHAKA: Beginning tomorrow Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi embarks on a two-day visit to Bangladesh, his first trip abroad since the pandemic struck. PM Modi’s visit comes at a time Bangladesh is celebrating the birth centenary year of its founder ‘Bangabandhu’ Sheikh Mujibur Rahman and 50 years of the liberation war. StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale reports from Dhaka on how Bangabandhu’s inspirational legacy lingers on and the importance India attaches to its ties with Bangladesh.
- ‘The Next Stop Is About India’s Journey To Natural Gas’
- Grants Vs Loans: ‘Developed Nations’ Aid To Developing In $100 Bn Fund Needs Significant Rise’
- ‘Jagmeet Factor’ Could Be Key To Canada’s Election
- It Is Black Or White, Polluters Have To Pay More: Former Mauritius President Ameenah Gurib-Fakim
- Insurgencies & India’s Northeast