NEW DELHI: A 3-day Eid ceasefire is in place days after attacks at a school killed over 80 people mostly children in Kabul. On ‘Talking Point’, Bill Roggio, Senior Fellow, Foundation for Defence of Democracies and Editor of FDD’s Long War Journal and Dr Torek Farhadi, a Former Advisor to Afghan Presidents Ashraf Ghani and Hamid Karzai and a Former Advisor at the IMF, World Bank and UN analyse the Taliban, Haqqani network, Islamic State in Khorasan and Al Qaeda playbooks, the Afghan polity’s strategy and security force capabilities as the U.S. and foreign troops withdraw. In conversation with StratNews Global Associate Editor Amitabh P. Revi, they also discuss Pakistan and regional countries’ roles and India’s foreign policy.
September 24, 2021
September 23, 2021
- Quad, AUKUS And Bilateral Complementarities In Countering China
- Modi’s U.S Visit: Afghanistan, Nuclear ‘Sub’-Text & A Lot More
- ‘U.S. Shouldn’t Turn A Blind Eye To Pak-backed Khalistanis, It Could Affect China Confrontation’
- ‘QUAD Rotors Are In Place, Time For Liftoff’
- Victory Is Sweet But Trudeau Remains In Minority