NEW DELHI: A 3-day Eid ceasefire is in place days after attacks at a school killed over 80 people mostly children in Kabul. On ‘Talking Point’, Bill Roggio, Senior Fellow, Foundation for Defence of Democracies and Editor of FDD’s Long War Journal and Dr Torek Farhadi, a Former Advisor to Afghan Presidents Ashraf Ghani and Hamid Karzai and a Former Advisor at the IMF, World Bank and UN analyse the Taliban, Haqqani network, Islamic State in Khorasan and Al Qaeda playbooks, the Afghan polity’s strategy and security force capabilities as the U.S. and foreign troops withdraw. In conversation with StratNews Global Associate Editor Amitabh P. Revi, they also discuss Pakistan and regional countries’ roles and India’s foreign policy.
- China Is An enemy, It Wants To Break Apart India: Gordon Chang
- ‘To Draw Investment, Sri Lanka Needs To Send The Right Signals’
- Election Of Hardline Iran President May Not Kill Nuclear Deal
- ‘China May Not Provoke Conflict But Will Strike If Opportunity Presents’
- ‘India Should Not Hold Back From Talking To Nato’