NEW DELHI: Ambassador Amar Sinha, India’s Former Envoy to Afghanistan in analysis with StratNews Global Associate Editor Amitabh Revi. Ambassador Sinha discusses the rapid Taliban takeover, Former President Ghani fleeing, the effect on normal Afghans, politicians’ reactions, the reasons for the virtual surrender, Pakistan’s role, the U.S.‘ precipitous withdrawal, the impact on India and how China is dealing with the situation.
- Identity, Islam, Imran & India: Pakistan’s Long March To…?
- Pak’s Next Army Chief Could Be ‘Straight Arrow’ Asim Munir To Tame Imran
- ‘We Are Getting Hammered For Hambantota, Directly Or Indirectly’
- “Those Trying To Sabotage Afghan-India Ties Won’t Achieve Goal, Taliban Not Controlled By Anyone”
- “Not One Security Incident Directed At India’s Diplomats, Afghanistan Not A Playground For Powers”