NEW DELHI: Ambassador Amar Sinha, India’s Former Envoy to Afghanistan in analysis with StratNews Global Associate Editor Amitabh Revi. Ambassador Sinha discusses the rapid Taliban takeover, Former President Ghani fleeing, the effect on normal Afghans, politicians’ reactions, the reasons for the virtual surrender, Pakistan’s role, the U.S.‘ precipitous withdrawal, the impact on India and how China is dealing with the situation.
- As US Leads Allies In Making Up With China, India Weighs Its Options
- Critical And Emerging Tech To Drive India-US Ties In Coming Decade
- Nepal’s Ruling Coalition Holds For Now, But Cracks Visible
- ‘An Indian Narrative On Climate Change Is Urgently Needed’
- Indian Navy’s Engagement In IOR & Indo-Pacific, The TIDES Way