NEW DELHI: On ‘The Gist’ , Ambassador Shukria Barakzai, Afghanistan’s Former Envoy to Norway and an Ex-Member of Parliament and Ambassador Vivek Katju, India’s Former Envoy to Afghanistan and Ex-Secretary in the Ministry of External Affairs are in conversation with StratNews Global Associate Editor Amitabh P. Revi. The panellists discuss the Biden administration’s exit plan, the proposals handed over by Special Representative Zalmay Khalilzad, Secretary of State Antony Blinken’s letter to President Ashraf Ghani and Abdullah Abdullah, Chairman of the High Council for National Reconciliation, the conditional deadline for troop withdrawal, what pressure is being applied to the Taliban and Pakistan and how India is dealing with the flux situation.
- China Is An enemy, It Wants To Break Apart India: Gordon Chang
- ‘To Draw Investment, Sri Lanka Needs To Send The Right Signals’
- Election Of Hardline Iran President May Not Kill Nuclear Deal
- ‘China May Not Provoke Conflict But Will Strike If Opportunity Presents’
- ‘India Should Not Hold Back From Talking To Nato’