NEW DELHI: On ‘The Gist’ , Ambassador Shukria Barakzai, Afghanistan’s Former Envoy to Norway and an Ex-Member of Parliament and Ambassador Vivek Katju, India’s Former Envoy to Afghanistan and Ex-Secretary in the Ministry of External Affairs are in conversation with StratNews Global Associate Editor Amitabh P. Revi. The panellists discuss the Biden administration’s exit plan, the proposals handed over by Special Representative Zalmay Khalilzad, Secretary of State Antony Blinken’s letter to President Ashraf Ghani and Abdullah Abdullah, Chairman of the High Council for National Reconciliation, the conditional deadline for troop withdrawal, what pressure is being applied to the Taliban and Pakistan and how India is dealing with the flux situation.
- A Peace Nobel Winner Never At Peace With The World
- Why Indigenous Technology Must Form The Core Of India’s National Security Strategy
- China Challenge: ‘India’s Geopolitics Should Be Threat-Based’
- Nepal’s Pro-King, Pro-Hindu Rallies Mask Deepening Economic Crisis
- G20 Is The New G7, Says Jaishankar, Wants An Indian Global Narrative