NEW DELHI: On ‘The Gist’ , Ambassador Shukria Barakzai, Afghanistan’s Former Envoy to Norway and an Ex-Member of Parliament and Ambassador Vivek Katju, India’s Former Envoy to Afghanistan and Ex-Secretary in the Ministry of External Affairs are in conversation with StratNews Global Associate Editor Amitabh P. Revi. The panellists discuss the Biden administration’s exit plan, the proposals handed over by Special Representative Zalmay Khalilzad, Secretary of State Antony Blinken’s letter to President Ashraf Ghani and Abdullah Abdullah, Chairman of the High Council for National Reconciliation, the conditional deadline for troop withdrawal, what pressure is being applied to the Taliban and Pakistan and how India is dealing with the flux situation.
- Competitive Populism Is Threatening The Fiscal Fabric Of India
- How China Wishes To Stand Tall Against The U.S. Navy
- ‘China’s Infra In Tibet Is Impressive But India Has Not Been Idle’
- ‘Little Is Known About Yuan Wang’s Capabilities But The Worst Is Suspected’
- Palestinian Islamic Jihad Is Iran’s Latest ‘Go To’ Force In A Volatile Region
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff