NEW DELHI: In our special focus on Afghanistan, Ambassador Vivek Katju, India’s Former Envoy To Afghanistan and Ex-Secretary, Ministry of External Affairs in analysis with StratNews Global Associate Editor Amitabh P. Revi. Ambassador Katju discusses India’s options with the Taliban taking over Afghanistan, how New Delhi should deal with Pakistan and the ISI, the blowback across the Durand, groups like the JeM, LeT, ISKP, U.S. credibility and the future of Afghans.
- After Abe As Japan’s ‘Compass’: India, Indo-Pacific, Quad & China
- ‘Not Hard-pressed As Of Now By Ukraine War, Have Adequate Stocks Of Spares’
- Sri Lanka: Northern Families Forced To Give Up Children To Foster Care
- ‘Different Systems Make Up The Indo-Pacific; Accept That Reality’
- Need To Develop Grey Zone Capabilities: Army Chief
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff