KABUL: Afghanistan is looking for foreign players who want to invest in the country, keeping in mind their own interests as well as the interests of Afghanistan, says Maulvi Amir Khan Muttaqi, the Acting Minister of Foreign Affairs. Speaking to StratNews Global Associate Editor Amitabh P. Revi in Kabul in this Exclusive interview, he said China is moving in faster than other countries in the region when it comes to mining projects.
January 25, 2024
January 19, 2024
- Indian Air Force’s China Challenge In Ladakh And A Slice Of Tibet
- The Indian Air Force & The China, Pakistan Two-Front Ladakh Threat: Leh AFS AoC Interview
- DRDO National Asset But Needs Smart Changes
- India’s Infra Thrust To Ladakh: Countering China & Pakistan
- Continuing China Talks But Maintaining Robust LAC Posture: Army Chief