Pakistani Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif has said that by building a deceitful narrative of conspiracy against his government, former premier and Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan committed “treason against Pakistan” and its people and inflicted irreparable damage to the country’s reputation. PM Shehbaz, while referring to an audio leak revealing a conversation between then prime minister Imran Khan and ex-principal secretary Azam Khan about using the classified diplomatic cable for political purposes, said the episode had badly damaged Pakistan’s relations with friendly countries. “The audio tells all. Is there any doubt yet as to who hatched the conspiracy? Who are the real conspirators? It was Imran Khan and his cronies,” the prime minister told a press conference, The Express Tribune reports. “That wicked conspiracy stands exposed without any more ambiguity. For the last four-five years, I have been saying that he [Imran Khan] is the biggest liar doing all just to serve his own interests,” he added.
December 6, 2022
December 6, 2022
- Security Czars Of India, Central Asian Countries Talk Terrorism, Connectivity
- India Calls Out European Double Standards Again As West’s Russia Oil Price Cap Kicks In
- The Fallout Of The G7’s Price Cap On Russian Oil
- ‘Iran Disbands Morality Police But Is There More To The Hijab Protests’
- A Happy Coincidence
- Identity, Islam, Imran & India: Pakistan’s Long March To…?
- Pak’s Next Army Chief Could Be ‘Straight Arrow’ Asim Munir To Tame Imran
- ‘We Are Getting Hammered For Hambantota, Directly Or Indirectly’
- “Those Trying To Sabotage Afghan-India Ties Won’t Achieve Goal, Taliban Not Controlled By Anyone”
- “Not One Security Incident Directed At India’s Diplomats, Afghanistan Not A Playground For Powers”