Forced disappearances of Baloch students have been festering for long but now the patience of the victims families is wearing thin. Angry family members of four missing students from Kech district of Balochistan blocked the CPEC Road in Shapuk to register their protest. They alleged that the students had been forcibly abducted and detained by Pakistani forces while on their way to Turbat University, and taken to an unknown location. Earlier this week, thousands of Baloch students studying in different universities of Pakistan boycotted classes to demand the safe release of Hafeez Baloch, an M.Phil. student at Quaid-e-Azam University in Islamabad, who went missing in February while teaching at a private academy in Khuzdar. His whereabouts are still not known.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff