A post-graduate student of Ludong University in China’s Shandong Province has been expelled after he opposed campus lockdown and frequent Covid-19 tests for students. Last month, Sun Jian protested on campus by putting up a banner that asked for the lockdown to be lifted. In December last year, in an ‘open letter to leaders of Ludong University’ posted on his WeChat account, Sun had questioned why students cannot be allowed to enter and leave the school freely when there was no outbreak in the city. He wrote that he felt like going to “Ludong Detention Center”, not to a university. Sun was expelled from the university on the grounds that he “openly opposed and resisted campus regulations, and seriously disrupted public order on campus.”
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff