As the Chinese mainland recorded over 1800 locally transmitted Covid-19 cases, the country made changes to its rules, ordering that patients with mild symptoms be sent to centralized quarantine facilities instead of being hospitalized. It also lowered the bar for patients to be discharged from hospital. The move is aimed at relieving pressure on the medical system as the country faces the most severe outbreaks in two years. The National Health Commission said those showing mild symptoms will be admitted to hospital only when their condition worsens. The mainland has seen over 15,000 domestically transmitted positive cases in half a month. The outbreaks have affected 28 provincial-level localities, including Shenzhen in Guangdong Province, Shanghai and Jilin Province.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff