There have been four attacks on Pakistani military forces in Balochistan within a span of 24 hours, leaving two soldiers dead. While two soldiers were killed in separate attacks in Ketch district, a captain was also injured. After the incident, a heavy contingent of security forces cordoned off the area and launched a search operation and aerial surveillance from military helicopters was also under way. In another incident, unidentified persons bombed Pakistani forces in Bolan district. The blast hit a bomb disposal squad patrolling the area. According to sources, the forces suffered casualties as a result of the blast but authorities have not given any details. The Baloch Liberation Army claimed responsibility for the bomb attack in Bolan. The spokesperson for BLA said one member of the bomb disposal squad was killed and another injured. In another incident, unidentified persons threw hand grenades at an anti-narcotics police station in Panjgur district. The attack was claimed by Balochistan Liberation Front, another pro-independence armed group.
December 3, 2023
- Indian Navy’s Engagement In IOR & Indo-Pacific, The TIDES Way
- A Peace Nobel Winner Never At Peace With The World
- Why Indigenous Technology Must Form The Core Of India’s National Security Strategy
- China Challenge: ‘India’s Geopolitics Should Be Threat-Based’
- Nepal’s Pro-King, Pro-Hindu Rallies Mask Deepening Economic Crisis