NEW DELHI: As the dynamics of war fighting keeps changing, national security paradigms need to keep pace. This holds good for a country like India that’s up against an adversary such as China. The biggest challenge now is how to transit from an industrial ear military to a digital era military, says Lt Gen. Raj Shukla, GOC-in-Chief of Army Training Command (ARTRAC). Speaking to StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale, he emphasized the need to fuse civil and military capabilities to boost the defence ecosystem as the need for multi-domain operations assume critical importance.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff