NEW DELHI: Three years ago, on August 5th, 2019, the Modi government made a dramatic announcement of the removal of Article 370 which gave the state of Jammu and Kashmir a special status. The move not only stripped away the special status of the erstwhile state, but the Central Government also split the state into two Union Territories – calling them Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh. So how is the decision on #article370 reshaping the region? Our team at #StratNewsGlobal thought it was time to reflect on these 36 months and conducted an on-ground audit of the impact of New Delhi’s most consequential policy initiative on the region.
- Identity, Islam, Imran & India: Pakistan’s Long March To…?
- Pak’s Next Army Chief Could Be ‘Straight Arrow’ Asim Munir To Tame Imran
- ‘We Are Getting Hammered For Hambantota, Directly Or Indirectly’
- “Those Trying To Sabotage Afghan-India Ties Won’t Achieve Goal, Taliban Not Controlled By Anyone”
- “Not One Security Incident Directed At India’s Diplomats, Afghanistan Not A Playground For Powers”