ARUNACHAL PRADESH: India’s Eastern Army Commander, Lt Gen Manoj Pande has one of the longest borders with China to look after. During his tenure, he has worked closely with the Indian Air Force and the State governments in the region to improve infrastructure and operational efficiency of the troops deployed on the difficult border. In this exclusive interview to Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale, Gen Pande has also pointed out that the PLA may be undertaking outwardly impressive defence modernisation measures but in the end, operationalisation of the reforms and induction of new technology will pose a major challenge and therefore it remains to be seen how effective the implementation would be on ground.
January 28, 2022
January 27, 2022
- A Guide To Contemporary China
- India’s Renewed Central-Asia Focus, China’s Economic Influence & Russia’s Security Links
- India-Central Asian States To Hold Regular Summits, JWG On Afghanistan
- The Coming Transformation In India’s Digital Commerce
- Structural Shift Seen In Indian Economy As Goods Exports Surge