Beards come in all shapes and sizes. There was a time in India when actor Kabir Bedi’s beard was sought to be emulated. In the present day, talk show host Jimmy Kimmel’s sparse scraggy beard is known to be widely admired. Not so in Bangladesh, where the luxuriant beards Muslims are known to cultivate now come in hues of henna! The shades range from orange and tangerine to deeper reds. There’s even religious sanction with some clerics promoting the belief that Prophet Mohammad henna-dyed his beard.
January 25, 2024
January 19, 2024
- Indian Air Force’s China Challenge In Ladakh And A Slice Of Tibet
- The Indian Air Force & The China, Pakistan Two-Front Ladakh Threat: Leh AFS AoC Interview
- DRDO National Asset But Needs Smart Changes
- India’s Infra Thrust To Ladakh: Countering China & Pakistan
- Continuing China Talks But Maintaining Robust LAC Posture: Army Chief