NEW DELHI: It’s one of the glorious chapters in India’s military history. Five years after suffering a defeat at the hands of China, India hit back hard at the border pass of Nathu La in 1967. It’s a story of courage and determination and what a determined leadership can do. In many ways, it laid the ground for India’s victory in the 1971 war against Pakistan that led to the liberation of Bangladesh. In this episode of ‘Simply Nitin’, StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale narrates what led to the Nathu La clash and how it all panned out.
January 25, 2024
January 19, 2024
- Indian Air Force’s China Challenge In Ladakh And A Slice Of Tibet
- The Indian Air Force & The China, Pakistan Two-Front Ladakh Threat: Leh AFS AoC Interview
- DRDO National Asset But Needs Smart Changes
- India’s Infra Thrust To Ladakh: Countering China & Pakistan
- Continuing China Talks But Maintaining Robust LAC Posture: Army Chief