NEW DELHI: High inflation, uncertain financial markets around the world sparked by some geopolitical events (the Russia-Ukraine war, China-U.S. tussle over Taiwan etc) is bad enough. Add to that, turmoil in India’s neighbourhood: an unprecedented monetary crisis and unrest in Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Nepal and Pakistan in economic doldrums and a border standoff with China. In this episode of ‘Ask Nitin’, StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale outlines the foreign policy challenges India faces and how to go about them.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff